Awesome find today!!!

Stopped at a local used game store just after somebody traded in a complete US Turbo Duo with a stack of games.

The sticker price on the system was only $59.96

So I had them hold the system and the games for me. I then went to TRU and bought a stack of $3-$5 games for $40 total.

Then proceeded to go to a bunch of other game stores selling the TRU games.

Returned to get the Duo. Picked out Splatterhouse and Y's Book 1 & 2 from the stack of games.

They also had a copy of the Japanese version of Dracula X but it was disk only and they wanted $80 for it.

Total sale price was $80 but with the money I got back from the games I sold I only paid......$54

After I got home I then realized that someone had modded the system and had added both S-Video and standard A/V ports onto the back. There is also a little push button to cycle between the two outputs. Bonus!!!

This is definitely one of my better finds this year. To add to it a couple of weeks ago I found a complete copy of Y's III Wanderers from Y's at the local Salvation Army for just $1.

So currently my Turbo Duo collection has cost me a grand total of $55

Sorry for not posting this in the finds thread but giving the price paid I thought it worthy of it's own thread.