http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfrppZ50Q...ationmuseumorg

I'll be listing Valkyrie Profile, MINT LIKE NEW condition, in a bit. I'll add to this post which titles are up, but there will be many RPGs. If you check now, I have some ending tomorrow (Sunday) which include some import titles like the awesome Gaiaseed horizontal shooter, Ultra rare Beavis & Butthead action game, and Salamander Deluxe Pack (Konami's wicked horizontal shooter pack). All for the PlayStation....all because of an abscessed tooth. You should hear about all the puss....ack! I'm gonna blow chunks just thinking of it.

Oh, lastly there are some Import Sega Saturn games ending Sunday too. Hissatsu! is supposedly a very rare title. I remember paying quite a bit for it years ago...it's an action game sort of like shinobi (never released in the US). And PD Ultraman Link is a popular title too.

There's a lesson above kids. Brush your teeth at least three times a day, floss, and use listerine. The last thing you will want to do is sell off your game collection to pay for dental work.