Is there any particular reason that the Genesis video output tends to almost "ghost" itself, especially bad on yellows and reds like on text? I've always found a jaggedness to the picture on a Genesis, but when I play games like Choplifter (SMS) on it, the numbers in the menus at top (in red) are seem to ghost themselves, and in NHL 98 and you have yellow tiny numbers for stats in menus like "League Leaders" and it's nearly imposssible to tell the difference between a "2" and an "8". They kind of blend together. Is this a sharpness issue (being set too high for the unit *it's NOT my TV*)? I've noticed that with a Genesis 1, it's not anywhere as bad as with a Genesis 2, due to a noticeably softer picture. Anyways...

1- I'm curious as to what they picture is this way
2- Is it corrected through an S-Video Mod
3- Since (as far as I'm aware) the 32X can't be modded for S-Video, is it possible to mod the Genesis so that it can send out S-Video through an additional connector but yet still have the original output still work (So that I can use S-video output on Genesis games and use composite for 32X/Sega CD games?)