Well I didnt pre order a 360 simply because I was not sure if I wanted one, and I did try pre ordering one months ago but I was already told I was too late.

Anyway, I have 3 choices.

I have a best buy near me who (I dont believe they will do a midnight opening) took pre orders I believe for reward zone members (IDK how they are handling the launch honestly) but I would imagine BB will get a ton in.

I have a new target that opened up this summer, and they are taking no pre orders and are opening up at 8:00am.

There is also a wal mart (I dont think it is 24/7) by me that I assume are not taking pre orders. I have never gone to wal mart for my systems in the past, so IDK what to expect.

But my main concern is what time to arrive. I really would like to avoid as much time as I can out on the cold cement of late november. I have never camped system launches before besides like 2 hours for the DS and 2 hours for the gamecube (At a now closed KB toys). So how long ahead of time should I arrive to make sure I get a $400 system? I was thinking 5 hours is enough, but I am unsure if that is early enough to beat out others to making sure I get the $400 system as I am unsure how much these stores are receiving.

Have any of you camped the PS2, XBOX, or GC at retailers like BB, Target, or Walmart and can offer me some advice on timing?

Thanks alot.