Quote Originally Posted by classicb
I've given you this link before but its the only place I know that sells all of the new N-Gage games in the UK besides the Gamestations http://ngage.allack.co.uk/

and I don't know much about pre-release press kits

also I thought NCAA football was a US only release. If you want that game I could easily find it for $6.99 plus whatever shipping is to the UK.
Can't buy from online stores as I don't have a credit / debit card. See the problem? Therefore i've been relying on eBay so far, and has served me well having given me nearly 40 titles. I am just bored of waiting for the remainder to appear, so thought maybe someone had some, or knew of someone who would list some on eBay or sell privately with payment via PayPal...

As far as I know, NCAA was released in the UK. It's listed on the UK release list (On the official site) and all... I'm afraid my collection is UK releases only though (With Sega Rally being the exception)

System Rush I have a pre-release version of, and I gave it a quick go, and was not impressed. It is very lo-tech, and not the usual quality like some other N-Gage games. I at least expected something a little less blurrier, and a game where it is easy to control ~ I found myself constantly crashing into walls as you just cannot turn.

High Seize I have been waiting to give a go ~ Is it similar to the PlayStation game "Overboard"?

And what about Rifts, Catan, and ONE? What are those games all about?