I've kept up with the Gamecube library even though I haven't been able to do the DP Gamecube guide here anymore, but I never gave much thought to all of the console bundles released for the Cube.

I've searched the DP site, and have seen many different threads with bits of information, but I don't think they're complete, and it's kind of tough to piece all of them together.

SO, with the Cube entering what will probably be the "silver" age of it's lifecycle, I wanted to get a single thread going with a comprehensive listing of the console releases for the three major markets, as well as some other neat tidbits related to the hardware.

I am hoping to get some confirmation about these as well as fill in any missing holes (again, I don't know that I have them all...)

Pictures of the bundles in their boxes, as well as the pack-in games are GREATLY appreciated.

CONSOLE RELEASES:

US

Indigo system
Black system
Limited Edition Platinum system
Super Mario Sunshine pack (indigo or black console w/Memory Card 59 pack-in; Super Mario Sunshine pack-in. Sticker on box identifying special pack-in. I believe that this was the very first US bundle set for the Cube, but would like confirmation...)
Metroid: Prime Bonus Bundle (w/Metroid: Prime pack-in; Metroid 2 bonus disc)
Super Smash Bros. Melee Bundle Set (w/Super Smash Bros. Melee pack-in)
Mario Kart: Double Dash Bonus Set (platinum console w/Mario Kart: Double Dash pack-in; extra controller)
Limited Edition Platinum system (w/Zelda Wind Waker/Metroid pack-in)
Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness Limited Edition Bundle (w/Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness pack-in)
Mario Party 7 Bonus Set (black console w/Mario Party 7 pack-in; extra indigo controller)

These I'm not certain about, but thought there was something...NEED CONFIRMATION

Pokemon Colosseum system bundle (w/Pokemon Colosseum pack-in)
Limited Edition Platinum system (w/gameboy player; and although not packed into the box, you got a free copy of the Zelda 4-in-1 Collector's Edition)

CANADA

Super Mario Strikers Super Pack (black console w/Super Mario Strikers pack-in)
Super Mario Strikers Super Pack (platinum console w/Super Mario Strikers pack-in)

EUROPE

Indigo system
Black system
Spice system (limited; rumored to 2,000 units)
Resident Evil 4 limited edition pak (platinum console with black bottom; with RE4 Jewel-plate; dual colored controller with RE 4 logo; w/RE 4 pack-in & bonus disc)
Metroid: Prime Pak (NOT the same as the US pak! Released prior to US version, this pak included a special Metroid jewel plate and a "Not For Resale" copy of the game. Colored console variations unconfirmed.)
Mario Kart Double Dash!! Platinum Pak (Contained a special two disc version of Mario Kart DD, with the second disc being the Zelda Collector's Edition disc inside the Mario Kart case (Case was black instead of the more common red, and marked "Not For Resale".) Colored console variations unconfirmed.)
Mario Kart Double Dash!! Platinum Pak "II" (platinum console w/ "Not For Resale" version of Mario Kart DD, released when Mario Kart DD turned into Player's Choice.)
Zelda: Wind Waker Limited Edition Pak (Original release contained a platinum console; later available (due to public demand) only in Black and Indigo. Pack-in w/copy of Wind Waker PLUS the OOT Master disc (game included is virtually the same as the standard LE copy of Wind Waker, but comes in a black case instead of gold, and marked "Not For Resale".)
Donkey Konga Limited Edition Pak (Huge bundle which contains a "Not For Resale" copy of Donkey Konga, as well as a set of Bongo's. Colored console variations unconfirmed.)
Pokemon Colosseum Limited Edition Pak (Contains a "Not For Resale" copy of Pokemon Colosseum, as well as a second disc containing Pokemon Box in the same case. Color console variations unconfirmed.)
Tales Of Symphonia Limited Edition Pak (Very limited; extremely rare. Mint green console, controller; Tales of Symphonia pack-in.)
Mario Smash Football Pak (pearl white console w/pearl white controller; Mario Smash Football "Strikers" pack-in)

These I'm not certain about, but thought there was something...NEED CONFIRMATION and MORE INFORMATION!

Mario Sunshine (inc. Memory Card 251) w/sticker on the box
Zelda Windwaker without bonus disc
Mario Kart DD and Winnie the Pooh (just a sticker added on the Mario Kart DD pack)
Pokemon Colosseum Mega Pack

JAPAN

Indigo system
Black system
Spice (orange) system (rumored to be limited to approximately 2000 released)
Limited Edition Starlight Gold system (w/Starlight Gold controller)
Hanshin Tigers Limited Edition (team colors & logo on console and Jewel-plate; jersey included)
Metal Gear Solid Premium Package (platinum console; w/Foxhound logo Jewel-plate)
Mobile Suit Gundam system bundle (red console w/red GameBoy Player; w/red standard controller)
Tales of Symphonia system bundle (mint green console w/mint green GameBoy Player; w/mint green standard controller)
Crystal Chronicles system bundle (crystal white console - dengeki competition only - limited to 150; w/crystal white standard controller)
Indigo Enjoyment Plus Pack (w/indigo GameBoy Player and indigo controller)
Black Enjoyment Plus Pack (w/black GameBoy Player and black controller)
Spice Enjoyment Plus Pack (w/spice GameBoy Player and spice controller)
Platinum Enjoyment Plus Pack (w/platinum GameBoy Player, platinum controller and "transparent" controller)
Panasonic Q System (special chrome system with charcoal grey standard controller and remote for DVD playback.)

Other Jewel-plates available:

Available from Club Nintendo:

Doubutsu No Mori/Animal Crossing (yellow)
Legend of Zelda Wind Waker (black)
Mario Kart: Double Dash (white)

Not sure where you could get these:

Donkey Konga (orange)
Mario Party 5 (pink)
Pokemon Colosseum (black)
Heineken (black)
Naruto (grey and black)

1st PARTY CONTROLLERS: (not including those available in a console bundle pack)

Indigo standard controller
Black standard controller
Spice standard controller
Platinum standard controller
Indigo/"Clear" standard controller
Emerald Blue standard controller
White/Light Blue standard controller (available thru Club Nintendo, with Mario cap logo)
"Mario" standard controller (available thru Club Nintendo; red & blue with "M" logo)
"Luigi" standard controller (available thru Club Nintendo; green & blue with "L" logo)
"Wario" standard controller (available thru Club Nintendo; yellow & purple with "W" logo)
Grey Wavebird controller
Platinum Wavebird controller
Red "Gundam" Wavebird controller (available thru Club Nintendo - possibly limited to 1,000)
White/Light Blue Wavebird controller (available thru Club Nintendo, with Mario cap logo)

Again, this is all of the information that I could gather from other threads and bits and pieces here and there.

ANY information, corrections, etc is encouraged and very much appreciated.

Last thing - for the life of me, I cannot seem to find any of these for sale anywhere (excluding the regular consoles, the Pokemon XD, and Mario Party bundles, which can be found easily.)

If anyone has recommendations on where to obtain these, that info is much appreciated - please PM me, rather than wasting space in this thread.

Please only offer VERIFIED information, as I'd prefer not to encourage rumored releases. Thanks in advance to everyone who can contribute to this list.

Steve (Orri-)