***EDIT*** FINAL BUMP BEFORE EBAY

Feel free to make offers on anything. If this doesn't sell by the weekend, everything's going to eBay.

Yeah, there's some stuff I need to get rid of. I need some extra money, and I don't really play much anymore, so I'm gonna sell it all off. Now, I don't personally care for conditions, so some of my stuff isn't in pristine shape, but I'll describe it all as best I can. It all works, that's not the issue, but you'll see what I mean as we go. Don't assume anything is in mint condition, assume there's some sticker residue or other stuff like that. The labels are all fine and all that. If you have a question about an individual game, feel free to ask. I want to sell all the lots as a lot, BUT, I'm not against splitting them up if enough is bought. Make offers, but please, no lowballs. Pics for the lots will be upon request, I really don't feel like pulling everything out for a picture at the moment. Paypal only.

Nintendo DS - Blue (not teal) Nintendogs Best Friends bundle, $145 shipped.
I bought it new and personally never played it, but the place I got it from might've opened it and played with it beforehand.

First off, the N64 Lot
----------------------

N64 console (Comes with Expansion pack, hookups, 1 official black controller, and 2 new 3rd party memory cards.)

Goldeneye
Flying Dragon
Perfect Dark (W/manual)
Cruis'n USA (has marker on the back of the cart)
WWF No Mercy
Super Smash Bros. (W/manual) *SOLD*
Mario Kart 64 (player's choice)
Mario Party 2
Mario Party (boxed, no manual)
Doom 64 (w/ 2 manuals. Don't know why I have 2, but yeah >_>)
Pokemon Puzzle League (slight rip on label)
Gameshark
Also included in this lot are the following manuals. They're from games that I had at one point, sold, and forgot that I had the manual for them. All manuals are in good shape.
WWF Wrestlemania 2000
Quake 2
Rush 2
NFL QB Club 99
Star Wars Rogue Squadron
WCW/nWo Revenge
Bomberman 64
NHL Breakaway 98
Turok

Gamecube Lot (all games complete unless otherwise stated)
----------------

Gamecube console (black, comes with box and manual, don't know if ALL the docs are included though), comes with hookups, 3 controllers (two third party, one official purple)

Megaman Network Transmission
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Animal Crossing (does not include the AC memory card)
WWF Wrestlemania X8 (no manual)
Soul Calibur 2 (player's choice)
Madden 2004
Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour *SOLD*
NFL 2K3
Timesplitters 2
NHL Hitz 20-02
NHL Hitz 20-03 (loose)
Action Replay (loose, memory card is included)
Also, whoever buys this lot will receive some Virtual Boy crap. A sealed Virtual League Baseball and a manual for Mario's Tennis.

These Vectrex prices are based on the DP guide, minus a few bucks.

Vectrex - Pole Position w/Overlay - $44 shipped

Vectrex - Hyper Chase w/overlay - SOLD

Vectrex - Berzerk w/overlay - SOLD

Vectrex - Star Trek w/overlay - SOLD

Vectrex - Scramble w/overlay - SOLD

Vectrex - Blitz w/overlay - $8 shipped

Vectrex - Solar Quest (loose) - SOLD

The carts have some kind of tape residue on the top, but it's probably easily removable and it doesn't affect the labels.

Atari Computers - Bounty Bob Strikes Back! - $48 shipped

Atari 400/800 - Kid Grid (Sealed) - $15 shipped

PSX - Warcraft II (complete. Someone wrote the cheat codes on the back of the manual >_>) - $12 shipped

PS2 - Time Crisis 3 Bundle $25 shipped

Also, another note. I WILL consider trades.