Players,

The time you have all been waiting for is here! It's Friday, and that marks the beginning of our first tournament. Please direct your web browser to:

http://mameleague.jibbajaba.com

and click on "current" to see and download the first round's game. You can also download a copy of Mame32 v. 0.95, which is the "official" Mame version of the league. You are of course allowed to use any compatible version, though.

You can also click on "Schedule" to view the start times and score due dates for all rounds of this tournament and the next. The score for our first game will be due on Monday night at 12:00AM EDT. Any scores that are sent in later than that will be ignored.

An e-mail was sent out to everyone on the mailing list with this information. If you aren't on the list, and therefore didn't know that the tournament started, don't get mad at me. I've been bugging you guys to get on the list for days.

When you are ready to submit your score, you can just click the "Submit my score" link below the current week's game ROM link, or you can send an e-mail to mameleague@gmail.com. Be sure to include your DP handle, high score, and screenshot showing your score in the message.

More information as I think of it...

Chris