Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nik
    Quote Originally Posted by yok-dfa
    Whats his ID?

Might as well blacklist it now.
    BS. Not every unconfirmed overseas buyer is out to cheat you out of your money x_x
    Uh... thats why I said HIS you jackass.

Think before you speak. He took his money and got his FREE game, thats cheating out of money.

I am in Canada myself, but I have over 50 diffrent ID feedbacks and I'm at 100%, selling and buying, but I have sent overseas and done with no problems.

What the hell made you think I said "BLACKLIST THEM ALL!!!"?
    Calm down there sport. Your post came directly after a post about a deal unrelated to the original poster's. I, too, thought you were refering to that post, which made it sound like you were advocating blacklisting all unconfirmed overseas buyers.

Strawberry (Level 2) ChronoTriggaFoo's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by neuropolitique
    Whats his ID?

BS. Not every unconfirmed overseas buyer is out to cheat you out of your money x_x

Think before you speak. He took his money and got his FREE game, thats cheating out of money.

I am in Canada myself, but I have over 50 diffrent ID feedbacks and I'm at 100%, selling and buying, but I have sent overseas and done with no problems.

Calm down there sport. Your post came directly after a post about a deal unrelated to the original poster's. I, too, thought you were refering to that post, which made it sound like you were advocating blacklisting all unconfirmed overseas buyers.

I understood that Nik was referring to my non-performing buyer. I guess next time we can just use the QUOTE button to make things clearer for the reader. All is well now. Kum-ba-ya anyone?
    ***If you have any Transformers toys or Three Investigators books, let me know.***

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What he said

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoTriggaFoo
    Whats his ID?

I understood that Nik was referring to my non-performing buyer. I guess next time we can just use the QUOTE button to make things clearer for the reader. All is well now. Kum-ba-ya anyone?
    I guess I'll have to, glad you know how to read better then some of these folks :P I'll have to remember to quote