Quote Originally Posted by sirhansirhan View Post
Yeah, I bought it the day that it came out. I actually really hate the stupid Cooking Mama speaking voice--I always turn the volume all the way down and listen to a CD or something.

It's fun and I don't regret buying it, but I do think that it is marginally worse than the DS one (which I'm a fan of). A few of the minigames have pretty frustrating control.
That's kind of disturbing to me.

This is kind of derailing comment...you mention it's worse than the DS one. Well, I've been a big fan of the GBA and DS Warioware games, but Smooth Moves was really bad I thought. I didn't like how it was designed to make you feel stupid, and the storylines were a little too rediculous this time. I was hoping I'd get some mileage out of it by getting my girlfriend to play it with me, but she thought it was so rediculous that she wouldn't touch it, so I traded it in for Elebits.

I hope this isn't becoming a running theme where great DS software gets updated to the Wii and ends up getting ruined. I know that wasn't the case with Trauma Center, but after reading your post I'm getting a little concerned.