I have Panzer Dragoon Saga (US version) and Radiant Silvergun, both complete. I am going to detail all the flaws, but keep in mind they are in overall good condition (but not mint collector's quality):

Panzer Dragoon Saga - $160
Manual is very lightly wrinkled on the outside. There is a name written on the back of the case; unfortunately, I don't have a spare case lying around but I'm sure it could be replaced without much hassle. The first 3 discs only have a few, tiny scratches while the 4th has a few more visible ones. Discs come in white sleeves.

Radiant Silvergun - $170
Game is 100% complete including the spine card and registration card. Disc has a few tiny scratches.

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening Nintendo Player's Guide - $30
This is the official strategy guide for Zelda (gb), which is different from the one for Zelda DX (gbc). Minor shelf/edge wear and a weird little mark on the 1st page inside (see pic), otherwise fine. Can throw in a Game Boy Player's Guide that covers over 100 games (it's regular size though so I'm guessing it's not too thorough).

Chrono Cross Special Edition Guide - $30
Chrono Cross guide with EB Exclusive holofoil cover. Light bending and minor wear to the holofoil that was already there when I got it.

Zelda: Twilight Princess Collector's Edition Guide (Wii) - Hardbound one with cloth map, still sealed. $18 shipped media mail

1600 XBL marketplace points unopened - $16 via email

Some random items:

Cheap lot I'd like to get rid of as a bundle (complete unless noted): $30 obo
Max Payne 2 (xbox)
007 Everything or Nothing (xbox)
X-Men Legends (xbox)
Ultimate Halo Companion DVD (sealed)
X-Men Legends II guide
Yoshi's Island DS guide
Everything else came in some lot and are not in the best condition, some discs are pretty scratched (ps2 ones untested, others work):
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (xbox) slight case/insert damage
IHRA Professional Drag Racing 2005 (xbox) this one's fine
Hitman: Contracts (xbox) generic case w/ insert, no manual
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (ps2) no manual
Tony Hawk's Underground (ps2) no manual

DVD Lot - all WS, complete $23 shipped media mail
Arrested Development S1 - 3rd disc has some smudge that makes some of the episodes unplayable, can still make a copy that will work (is this legal since you technically own the real thing?).
Serenity
Shaun of the Dead
Sideways (includes slipcover)

And completely unrelated but if anyone might be interested I have a pair of new with tags, never worn (no box though) Adidas Supernova Men's Running shoes Sz 11 as seen here:
http://www.amazon.com/adidas-Mens-Su.../dp/B00086HQZI
Retail is $90 + tax. Asking $50 plus ship.

WANTS
$$$ (prefer to sell)
Zelda: Oracle of Ages/Seasons VERSUS guide w/ poster
Zelda: Link's Awakening DX guide w/ poster
Final Fantasy IX guide Special Edition only (holofoil cover, poster or other)
Final Fantasy III Nintendo Player's Guide (SNES)
Secret of Mana guide
Skies of Arcadia guide
Final Fantasy II, Breath of Fire II, Dracula X, Harvest Moon, Lufia for SNES 100% complete
Chrono Trigger box, Earthbound box, Metal Warriors box, Mega Man X3 manual near-mint
Sniper Elite (prefer xbox)
Persona 3 (prefer sealed) w/ guide
Odin Sphere (prefer sealed)
Nice 360 faceplates - Idolm@ster, Trusty Bell, promotionals etc, none of those ugly ones in stores

Prefer to keep within US unless willing to pay extra for secure fast shipping with tracking.