Hey man, I think I know what will help you. I had posted this in the codes thread but forgot to post it here. Go into your internet settings and change the MTU to 1500. This should help you connect to online games better. It helped me. I would connect and get a player or 2 to connect to my match and then get dropped over and over. This MTU change works great. I play onlin e all the time now with no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlins Beard View Post
When I'm playing, this game's balls literally hang out of my wii. It's kind of distracting ...

... though I am having some online problems. I can connect (wirelessly - but w/ no Wii Wifi adapter) to "spectate" and bet on / watch matches just fine, but am having extreme difficulty finding anyone to play in online brawl mode. It only worked a handful of times, and I tried on and off for about three hours. I don't seem to be having any problems connecting to the actual wifi though, as it says I'm connected after only a few seconds.

Has anyone else been having these problems? Would the Wifi adapter help? What does it do exactly? Just "boost" the wireless signal? I don't ever have any problems downloading games on the VC, so do I need one? Would the LAN adapter work better (ie using a wired connection)?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.