Hi, I'm Dr. Dib. Well I'm not a real doctor, but its just a name I came up with as I was naming myself in Zelda. Yes my name is inspired by Invader Zim.

Anyways, I've been a gamer nearly all of my life. My older brother and father already had a NES when I was born and they got a SNES shortly after A Link to the Past came out.

I got into collecting games sometime in the summer of '04. This was caused by me finally getting a T.V. in my room. I decided I wanted to hook up my SNES which had not been used in ages (as I would later discover, I could have used it since I used the N64 A/V cable). As it turned out I had the worst of luck because Gamestop and EB Games stopped carrying anything older than a N64. Thankfully a GameCrazy opened up nearby me.

Anyways, since I officially started collecting in 2004 (although I've of course kept some consoles that I was an original owner of) I've accumulated 300 some games. Of course this isn't as much as others, but I take pride in what I have. After all, for having a little paying job it isn't too bad.

I came to this site after someone recommended its collector's guide to me.