Quote Originally Posted by digitalpress View Post
Provided it's in some kind of limited edition packaging that makes it clear that it's not just a bunch of parts being sold as a bundle, and if there are truly only 1000 of these packages made... these things ALWAYS appreciate in value, despite what anyone else in this thread thinks.

Now if it's one of those Disgaea 3 deals where all you're getting are a bunch of parts compiled into one shipment as opposed to a single limited edition package... well then it's only worth the sum of it's parts.

Don't compare the HALO 3 helmet edition to something that's only had 1000 made. I saw 1000 HALO 3 helmet editions in a single store, I think
Ok, but if you spend some time on the page and look at the box, it couldn't be more generic. It literally doesn't even have the name of the game or the console it's for on the box, just a generic version of the cover art. In my opinion, it's just like those Rosenqueen bundles which are also usually limited to a thousand or maybe 2,500 in some cases. It's just a bundle of junk packed in a generic box. Just because something is limited doesn't mean it will become more valuable or in demand, especially when it's already $170 with shipping and tax here in California.