Thread: Official Dreamcast Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Strawberry (Level 2) Arcade_Ness's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Favorite Game: Sakura Wars, it was my introduction to the series and I've been hooked since.

Other Favorites: Jet Grind Radio, Project Justice, and Power Stone.

Surprising Games: Jet Grind Radio, unique idea, great artstyle, and music.

Infurating Games: Space Channel 5, since I suck a rhythmn/memory games. Shenmue for requiring so much patience, and a story that moves so slowly.

First time I saw a DC in action was at an anime convention. It was hooked up in the game room, where two guys were playing Marvel vs Capcom 2. I was surprised that game was on another console. My immediate reacton was that the controller must be terrible for fighting games, and years later knowing this I aquired a DC joystick.

I didn't even know about the DC back in the day, and I doubt I would've had the money to buy one at the time. Of course now I have one, due to my retro collecting craze a year ago.

My current game count is twelve. Though my copy of Timestalkers is all scratched up, and unplayable, but I decided to include it anyways.

The only funny thing I could think of, is that I had at first when I aquired a Saturn and thought it was the bee's knees, and then got a DC a bit afterwards. I was still in love with the Saturn for some time. I only had like three games for the DC, and hardly played it in a span of a couple of months. Now my DC gets more playtime than my Saturn and I have more games for it too.
    Last edited by Arcade_Ness; 01-30-2009 at 01:15 PM.