Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Cannon Spook
    PSN
    Cannon_Spook

Quote Originally Posted by Arcade_Ness View Post
    Yes finally Femme Fatale Pack is on PSN! Get! After a short stint in ranked matches, I decided to switch back to player matches. I don't let losing in this game affect me. I should note I just got the trophy for winning ten matches, and I've played a little bit over a hundred matches. So yeah I'm pretty terrible, but I don't let it detract from having fun. For me I just enjoy the thrill of battle.

After training with Rose for a long time, I came back to Cammy, and I think I've improved with her. I still can't do her aerial cannon dive, or hooligan combo(which is hard to pull off at all and I'm not sure it's worth the effort). Before I quit my last session I was facing a scrub using Chun Li, who didn't know how to use her specials, and kept spamming her lightning kick. I proceeding to beat him down with Cammy and Rose. At some point he must of given up on Chun Li, so he tried to be cheap with Zangief. I lost one round to his cheapness and I was determined to show him the error of his ways. I couldn't get the job done with Rose, as I was caught up in his damn command throws. So I switch to Cammy, used my Ultra when I needed to, and defeated him.

Offtopic I did get a chuckle at the ShamWow story Coldbeer I was hoping it was true, because that would've been epic.
    Oh dude, it definitely is. People seriously never see it coming if you never use it in the first round. It really throws people off, especially Zangiefs. Once they start spamming the lariat, spiral arrow all day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Overbite
    PSN
    MSX6800

Throws aren't cheap, fireball spamming isnt cheap, doing one move over and over isn't cheap. If you can't avoid it then you're just bad. Don't blame the game for your lack of skill.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Cannon Spook
    PSN
    Cannon_Spook

Quote Originally Posted by Overbite View Post
    Throws aren't cheap, fireball spamming isnt cheap, doing one move over and over isn't cheap. If you can't avoid it then you're just bad. Don't blame the game for your lack of skill.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

Nothing is cheap about this game.

Well, unless you want the full arcade experience and buy the limited edition arcade stick >_>

Strawberry (Level 2) Arcade_Ness's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Too true, you just have to find a way to counter your opponent. I had a Ken who kept doing shoryukens, so I just jumped up and air threw him until he changed his tactics.