James seems to be tired of the Nerd character and only seems to embrace it at this point because its profitable montetarily just to continue doing the vids. This even though the original magic from season 1 and 2 is long gone. He is also a mini celebrity at conventions because of the Nerd which of course doesn't hurt when your trying to meet famous people as I am sure James isn't opposed to doing. It also might help him in future endevours to reference the Nerd character if he goes onto bigger things so it looks like he is going to pull a Simpsons and produce shows that are lacking in their original magic just to stay in the public's radar.

Some would say that I am dead wrong about the Nerd's quality but you can now tell that making the videos for James are more of a choir now for him than him actually looking forward to doing them. Go through all the videos 1 by 1 and you will see the dropoff start to happen around the Summer of last year.

I think James is a genius entertainer, I just wish he would find some new way to spark the nerd character. I would rather him do Nerd specials every 3 or 4 months then have 2 lackluster shows each month