hit a jackpot garage sale today, it started at 8 and I was the second person in line. I was going to look at a laptop they had advertised, but the laptop was overpriced. However, they had tons of other stuff all cheap and really good. I got a tippmann 98 custom paintball gun with a nitrogen tank and a 20oz co2 tank for $11, also an upgraded barrel and a halo hopper on it. As far as gaming they had a psp for $20, and i got about 6 games and movies for $1 each with it. Then I bought a couple smartphones as well as an iphone with a cracked screen from them for cheap. They had 2 airsoft guns that were probably worth a few hundred for $10 each but another guy grabbed them before me. It was one of the best sales Ive been to in a while. They had a bmw and an audi in their driveway, and were just downsizing they said.

Later at a church sale picked up a garmin III plus gps for $10 as well as a few cds and a nip tuck season 2 dvd for .50 each. Cant wait to see what tomorrow and sunday bring. The annual townwide sale I go to every year on the first sunday in june is happening.