- Who you are:Michael
- Where you live: Olive Branch, MS
- How you found the forums: looking for a way to fix retro duo sound.. but have since gotten a real nes and snes because battletoads won't work on the duo :'[ (it'll stay around as backup)
- What your favorite games are: platform action (like Mega Man or Contra or Metroid), RPG's, SMUPS some specifics are Final Fantasy 1-6 except 2 MegaMan 1-5, Gunstar Heroes,Blaster Master, Gradius series, Giga Wing, Metal Slug,
- What systems you collect for:a few very select SNES and GENESIS titles but mostly NES I just started about a month ago but have amassed 160 NES titles so far.. I plan on acquiring a full collection of titles released during the systems lifetime.(sorry cheetamen 2) minus Stadium Events and Bubble Bath babes unless I can make a very lucky find (they will have repro placeholders)
- Any other interesting facts, like how you began collecting, etc. : I am pretty good at fixing non-working electronics and putting them back together with new and interesting flaws.... in I also have a 2player mame machine and 2 pinballs