Thread: October 2010 Finds

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Great Puma (Level 12)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Got myself a used 80GIG PS3 for $150, came with a copy of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

Now if I only have a working TV...

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    Jaruff

Re-post from the September thread, now with pictures. Some of this stuff isn't from this weekend's pull but I included it as the forums haven't been online.

- Weights: $1
    - NES Games: $0.50 each
    - PS1 Game: $0.50
    - N64 Game (NBA Showtime): $0.50
    - SNES + N64 Stuff: $5 (also included some cables which aren't pictured - 28 games total, four SNES, 24 N64)
    - Sony Surround System: $20
    - Seven SNES games: $7 (picked these up the other week, believe I posted them in the September thread but can't remember).
    - Elo Touchscreen Monitor: Free (old equipment being thrown out at stepfather's job)
    - Sony Minidisc player + Pioneer CD changer: $2.99 each (CD changer missing the magazine but oh well)
    - COMPAQ C-Series Handheld PC CIB (most of the packaging has been unopened, such as discs): $10

If anyone's interested in any of the gaming stuff, let me know. Since I'm a Sega and Sony collector, this Nintendo stuff has little use for me. PM me if you would like a list but there's a lot of Mario games in the lot. Also willing to part with the Minidisc player, CD Changer, and handheld PC if someone collects those.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Ever since DP is down, I managed to pick up a lot of games for the month of September & these few days.

(Photobucket link screwup so I have to delete them)
    Last edited by ScourDX; 01-29-2018 at 09:42 PM.

"Ai Oboete Imasu Ka?" Flashback2012's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I wanted to take pics but my camera isn't the greatest taking pics at night so mebbe I'll try in the morning. I happened upon a few things here and there and I'll list them out and perhaps edit this post if I can get pics in order.

Picked up Atelier Rorona LE from GS. I put a small tear on the flap trying to get the box open. Btw Scour, it looks like you got a music CD for the game in one of your pics, did you get that from the Rosen Queen website? The LE box from GS only has the game and art book.

Found Magnetica and Super Fruitfall for $6 and $8. Got a B2G1F on some DC games at a local mom n' pop store, I snagged Pen Pen Tri Icelon, Ooga Booga, and Flogian Bros.

Other than that, I happened upon Supreme Commander 2 for PC for $5 and some change. I took advantage of GS marking down their delisted PC games to 75% off on that one. I also snapped up the Steelbook pre-order cases for the Blu-Ray releases of Beauty and the Beast and Toy Story 3.

Today I found a pair of titles for just over $10 each, Space Invaders Extreme 2 (DS) and Trauma Center: Second Opinion (Wii). The Trauma Center has a decent amount of scratches on it so that may be going back to the store.
    "Ai Oboete Imasu Ka?"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flashback2012 View Post
    Btw Scour, it looks like you got a music CD for the game in one of your pics, did you get that from the Rosen Queen website? The LE box from GS only has the game and art book.
    Yes I did order it from NIS store.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    redraid
    PSN
    redraid

This past weekend I found a Mickey Mouse Panorama Game & Watch in very mint condition at a flea market for $25. Pics to come soon.
    Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Brodie Bruce