0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Geezuzkane
    PSN
    Geezuzkhrist119
    Steam
    Geezuzkane

Quote Originally Posted by fahlim003 View Post
    It should be pennies within the province, but it's not. You're better off meeting up locally as GG suggests, the shipping cost would be quite high.

Not to steer you away from GG, but as others have mentioned you should really get a TurboBooster Plus given that it has save memory and allows for cleaner RCA output. Otherwise, best of success.
    i might buy a booster in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Gameguy View Post
    I'll gladly hold it for you until you'll be heading this way, I tend to keep spare parts in case they could be useful so I won't throw it out. I'd only want a few dollars for it as it's just a piece of plastic.

Based on the dimensions shipping would probably be around $10, I really don't think it would be worth near that much. You could get the Turbobooster as others have said, I've never found one locally though so good luck if you'd prefer that. I'm still looking for one myself.
    right on man thanx ill PM you the next time im heading down your way. would you happen to have a spare controller? the one i got is broken. the plug port is seperated from the cord and i dont think its fixible.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Megas View Post
    Yeah, the Turbo Grafx has a really horrible looking design, IMO. I may be in the minority, but I actually think that the booster makes it look worse, and the CD add-on looks even worse still.
    the cd add-on is random and out of place. the pc engine had a killer design. i dont know why nec decided to lose the pc engine look.

i was just looking on ebay and found this EPIC FAIL lmao.
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/Original-Turbo-Gr...item2ead890526
    I think grandma loved herself some turbografx lol
    Twitter - GEEZUZKANE
    Nintendo: NESx3, SNES, N64x2, NGCx2, WIIx2, GB, GBP, GBCx2, GBASPx2, NDSLx2,
    Sega: SMS, GENx3, SATx2, DCx3
    Sony: PS1, PS1 moddedx2, PS1 Jap, PS1 Slim, PS2x2, PS2 Slim, PSP Go, PS3 Fat, PS3 Slim
    Others: XBOXx2, XBOX w/ hard mod, XBOX w/xbmc and 80gb HDD, X360, X360 Slim MW3 Edition, TG16, INTV, COLV, 2600 JR-broken, Wonderswanx2

Alex (Level 15) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by geezuzkhrist119 View Post
    right on man thanx ill PM you the next time im heading down your way. would you happen to have a spare controller? the one i got is broken. the plug port is seperated from the cord and i dont think its fixible.
    I do have a spare fully working controller, is $10 alright for one? The rarity guide here lists $15 but I'm not sure if it's current and it's been awhile since I've seen spare controllers for sale for comparison.

I might have some spare games too if you were looking for any, I still haven't sorted out the games I got in a bundle I bought awhile back.