Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi_Matrix View Post
Oh no Frankie, you misunderstood. I meant how good is the video output to the built-in LCD screen. Is THAT RGB or composite? If it's composite it'll be slightly blurry/fuzzy. Please test out games with small white text (Final Fantasy II works best) and games with big sprites like Megaman 7. Please let me know the quality of the video to the internal screen. Thanks!
AH. The screen on the unit seems to be very crisp/clear. I'll test it with more games at this month's NAVA and report back later.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabz5150 View Post
Finally, Hyperkin is offering a portable SNES.

My comments/questions.

1. First and foremost: MOVE THE START BUTTON. That's about as bad as the swapped buttons on the original FC Mobile (I know, not HK's fault). Pressing Start with your left thumb isn't how the console has been played... ever. Put in a game that uses Start often, one that you have played for a long time (say... Megaman X), you'll see what I mean right off the bat. (I am assuming that the two buttons on the left are Select/Start respectively with the Reset over on the right.)
I haven't noticed any major issue with the buttons there, but at least they're not in a prone location to be accidentally hit.

2. SuperFX, does it work?
Yes.

3. Super Gameboy, does it work?
Yes.

4. Does it accept Super Famicom games?
Yes.

5. Game Genie?
Don't know, don't own one. Will add it to my list of things to test at NAVA.

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
So what happens when you connect controllers when using the built in screen?
Do the built in controls still work as player 1, and the controller connected to the second port acts as player two?
Hmm ... not sure, need to test that scenario.