Thank you to everyone for all of the help. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'll just try to sum up what I've heard. The earlier models are cheaper and play PS1, PS2, and PS3 and don't seem to have any other negatives compared to the slim models besides the bulky design, which for me is no problem. Although it shares many titles with the 360, the PS3 has a considerable amount of exclusives for me to get my fix. The Uncharted games look great, if I got the PS move and the light gun then there are a good amount of light gun games out there, Ratchet and Clank is fun and great for Multiplayer (the new one), infamous looks great, and I'm sure there are many others out there. Mix that with PSN and the tons of old and new titles available with a membership and I'm sure I can have fun with those games. In addition it's a BluRay player and has the best graphics on the console market. The new Xbox and PS4 don't seem to be coming out any time soon and new rumors are saying the Wii U will launch at a whopping $600! If I can find a good deal on one (even on DP if anyone doesn't want theirs) I think I will love my new PS3. Am I missing anything or did I get anything wrong? Please tell me so I don't make a hasty purchase and become disappointed!