I like my Vita a lot.

I think that the system is showing signs of getting out of a very prolonged first year full of growing pains.

Personally I've been playing it almost daily since they went live with PSOne classics (just using that as a jumping-off point for increased usage, I'm not strictly playing PSOne games on it, though I am doing that too).

I don't think that the future of the Vita is AS grim as some are presently predicting. I think Sony has a penchant for supporting hardware through lean LEAN times, and they'll figure something out for Vita in the future.

If this isn't occurring already behind the scenes with developers, I'm thinking that it might get some WiiU type functionality with PS3 games as an initiative once the WiiU launches, leading to Sony even having a PS3 bundle with a Vita.

Also, I don't even think it needs as much of a hardware price drop as it needs one for the proprietary memory cards.

I'm a very pro-digitial-download kinda guy and when I'm hampered by storage limitations on my device, I hesitate on spending money on digital content. If I could afford the larger memory cards, I'd spend more on the PSN store and even buy the full-fledged games digital at launch.