Starting the month out right. First up a few things I found at the local Goodwill...

MechWarrior 2 (PC) $3 - Neat find, because I never had a copy growing up the 90s, but always wanted to play it. Now is the time! Bit of a pain in the ass to get working on modern machines though.
MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries (PC) $3 - Factory Sealed!
Microsoft SideWinder Gamepad (PC) $2 - Protip: When buying PC controlers be sure you have the proper hook-ups to actually use it. I was so disapointed to get this home and find out my PC lacks a 'Game Port'. And because these old controlers are analog and not digital you can't just by a USB adapter. Too bad, I really liked the feel of it.
Naruto: Clash of Ninja (GCN) $4
Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2 (GCN) $4 - I know nothing about these games (other then they are fighting games) and my intrest in Naruto is pretty much nonexistent. But I figured they might be worth grabbing for a few bucks.

Next up, my (probably last for the year) trip to the Mansfield Drive-In Flea Market bore some serious fruit...

Star Fox (SNES) $5 - Been wanting a copy of this for a while. Pretty much every one I found was over priced though. This one wasn't too over priced so I got it.
Secret of Evermore (SNES) $13 - Had a price tag of $25 but the guy was willing to make a deal. Another game I've been wanting to own for ages, finally at the right price.
???! (SNES) $3 - Can you guess what this is? Can you? It was so strange, I was walking by this guy's table and it looked like it was covered in junk, but laying on top was this poor butchered game cart. Discolored, dirty, every label peeled off... it was in sorry shape. But, a sliver of the front label was still visible, just a tiny bit of background imagery showing the statue of liberty. And because the human mind is a funny thing I immediately realized what I was looking at. TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES IV: TURTLES IN TIME! And it works!
Sega Saturn $15 - Another huge score for me this week of another console I wanted to get my hands on. Came in a ratty old box that appears that the previous owner literally cut holes into so they could play it in the box (hello overheating/fire hazard). I'm on the fence about just tossing the box since its so dirty and cut up, what do you think? Didn't come with any controllers, or AV cable. So I'll have to sort that out. Seems to use the same AV as the Genesis though. Oh and it had a free copy of Virtual Cop 2 inside. So if you're keeping score at home, I'm now 3 out of 3 on disc based consoles I've bought with free games inside.
Sega Genesis 6-Button Controller $3 - I sort of bought this praying it was a Saturn controller, no such luck. BUT, I did want it as I've head the 6-button Genesis controllers are very nice. It definitely feels better in my hands.

So yeah I think I did alright this week.