Thread: What's your opinion on collecting sealed games or collecting for the sake of collecting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Great Puma (Level 12)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by needler420 View Post
    Very well said.

He's probably too busy buying games more then playing them.

I mean if someone owns like 1,000 games but played only like 100 of them then you can't expect them to make good topics. Unless you want to hear about their nostaglia for their childhood games and the same repetitive thing.

The reason there are lots of topics similar is because people are expressing their opinion on what they think is a stupid habit. Between the VGA and a new breed of collectors out there it's not that surprising.

What's even funnier is watching the collectors come out the wood work all butt hurt saying that are opinions are pointless and were forcing our views down peoples throats. I tell them the samething back I think their opinion is pointless.
    This is a website designed by and for collectors of video games. Did you miss that giant description on the landing page? I'm really not sure why you're here other than to troll. If you're not a collector, that's cool, but most of us here are and we don't need or appreciate your trolling.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    needler420

Quote Originally Posted by Bojay1997 View Post
    This is a website designed by and for collectors of video games. Did you miss that giant description on the landing page? I'm really not sure why you're here other than to troll. If you're not a collector, that's cool, but most of us here are and we don't need or appreciate your trolling.
    *facepalm dude* So much fail man.

The front of the homepage says

Video Game Collectors and Retrogamers UNITE!

Great Puma (Level 12)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

*facepalm dude* So much fail man.

The front of the homepage says

Video Game Collectors and Retrogamers UNITE!
    I'm guessing you're probably 12 years old given your liberal use of terms like "fail" and "butthurt", but here is the description of the site at the top of the front landing page for your reference -

"Digital Press is dedicated to the "Pac-rats" among video gamers... those with short attention spans, library-sized collections, and consoles precariously wired in a web-like fashion. Does this sound like you? Check around - we cover just about everything "retro" including Atari, Nintendo, SEGA, Intellivision, ColecoVision, Vectrex, and Odyssey, as well as all of the other consoles, both new and old."

So, the very people you are criticizing are the same people this site was dedicated to and designed for. Maybe you'd be happier elsewhere. Is there a Club Penguin or Winx Club forum somewhere you could join?

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    needler420

I'm guessing you're probably 12 years old given your liberal use of terms like "fail" and "butthurt", but here is the description of the site at the top of the front landing page for your reference -

"Digital Press is dedicated to the "Pac-rats" among video gamers... those with short attention spans, library-sized collections, and consoles precariously wired in a web-like fashion. Does this sound like you? Check around - we cover just about everything "retro" including Atari, Nintendo, SEGA, Intellivision, ColecoVision, Vectrex, and Odyssey, as well as all of the other consoles, both new and old."

So, the very people you are criticizing are the same people this site was dedicated to and designed for. Maybe you'd be happier elsewhere. Is there a Club Penguin or Winx Club forum somewhere you could join?
    Are you that ignorant to not realize this site is not only for collectors? Did you not see that RETRO GAMERS unite! I am a retro gamer.

I'm aware that many collectors are on this site. Thanks for pointing something so obvious out. Guess what though you don't have to be a collector of video games to use this site. I am expressing a opinion on a form of collecting as other similar threads have. All you do is keep on getting butthurt 24/7 and calling me a troll.

Great Puma (Level 12)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Are you that ignorant to not realize this site is not only for collectors? Did you not see that RETRO GAMERS unite! I am a retro gamer.

I'm aware that many collectors are on this site. Thanks for pointing something so obvious out. Guess what though you don't have to be a collector of video games to use this site. I am expressing a opinion on a form of collecting as other similar threads have. All you do is keep on getting butthurt 24/7 and calling me a troll.
    Because that's what you are unfortunately. This site is dedicated to "pac-rats" and people with library sized collections. The very people you have attacked repeatedly in this thread. You're welcome to your opinion and to participate on the site, but going somewhere designed and dedicated to people who are collectors of video games and then attacking those same people for collecting in the very manner the site is designed to support is classic trolling.

Instead of focusing on making your argument in an intellectual and well thought out manner, you repeatedly attack and name call anyone who has a different opinion than your own. You did the same thing on CAG and you were suspended. You've expressed your opinion. Others have expressed theirs. This same topic has been debated for years. You're not right and either is anybody else because it's all a matter of personal opinion. Hopefully the mods will lock this thread up just like they have locked up all the others that have debated the same issue over and over and over again.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    needler420

Because that's what you are unfortunately. This site is dedicated to "pac-rats" and people with library sized collections. The very people you have attacked repeatedly in this thread. You're welcome to your opinion and to participate on the site, but going somewhere designed and dedicated to people who are collectors of video games and then attacking those same people for collecting in the very manner the site is designed to support is classic trolling.

Instead of focusing on making your argument in an intellectual and well thought out manner, you repeatedly attack and name call anyone who has a different opinion than your own. You did the same thing on CAG and you were suspended. You've expressed your opinion. Others have expressed theirs. This same topic has been debated for years. You're not right and either is anybody else because it's all a matter of personal opinion. Hopefully the mods will lock this thread up just like they have locked up all the others that have debated the same issue over and over and over again.
    Again this site is not just dedicated to collectors. It's also for retro gamers. Keep waiting you're time.

And I was suspended from CAG for derailing threads after I was told to stop. Not for attacking people or name calling as you make it out to be. Basically exactly what you're doing to my thread derailing it hoping for mods to lock it.

It even said that on my ban. It said take a week off since you can't seem to stop derailing threads after told not to.
    Last edited by needler420; 03-20-2013 at 06:21 PM.