Thanks for all the great recommendations, I appreciate it.

I'm familiar with metal jesus, he does have some good vids and seems like a cool down-to-earth dude, despite his overthehill grunge rocker appearance. His console reviews are great but alot of his content lean towards "my recent pickups". He at least shows some game footage but seems to know nothing about the games. Still good stuff nonetheless, although his buddy "Idrinkbeeroncamtolookcool" should definitely get less camera time.

I assume lophatjello and ClanOfTheGrayWolf know each other somehow, or are both sponsored by the same website? I only watched a few of each of their videos but they both do quickies and have intros mentioning retrowaretv. lophatjello seems like a great reviewer and doesn't really need to be the silly counterpart to that other lame guy. He should just drop the schtick.

I can tell Happy Console Gamer is a super enthusiastic gamer, just by watching a couple of his vids. They are obviously unscripted but he knows his shit and doesn't come across as amateurish. He does talk really fast at times though, as if he's high on caffeine. Great stuff though. I have yet to check Pete Dorr or some of the others.

@Polygon- Do you have a link to your channel? Couldn't find it in your sig? Thanks again for all the recommends, great discussion to see what everyone else likes and hates!