Thread: Tekken 2 fans.

Cherry (Level 1) TheRetroVideoGameAddict's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Tekken 2 fans.

Anyone here a fan of Tekken 2 for the PS1? I remember a friend of mine was getting his Playstation for Christmas back in 1997 and he was so excited to be getting Tekken 2 as one of his games and I basically avoided the Tekken games back in the day mainly because of the hype and also because I was more into the N64 back then than PS1. Anyhow, after playing the Tekken trilogy on and off on the PS1 for several years now I've got to say that I'm really quite fond of these games and feel they're presence within the PS1 library is very important. How do you guys feel about these games? Recently I did a review of it which is located at http://theretrovideogameaddict.blogs...t-reviews.html for anyone who is interested in reading it.

It's funny, I never thought about how important these games were to the PS1 back in the mid to late 90's. They truly were system sellers and helped the PS1 to dominate the console wars back then and really cemented Namco as something other than a classic arcade game company. As a matter of fact I think I'll go play some Tekken 2 now!
    On Twitter @OfficialRVGA -- My YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialRVGA
    http://theretrovideogameaddict.blogspot.com <----- The **Official** blog of The Retro Video Game Addict!
    *UPDATED* on 11/4/13 The Retro Video Game Addict reviews: Tekken 2 for the PS1!

Cherry (Level 1) CastlevaniaDude's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheRetroVideoGameAddict View Post
    Anyone here a fan of Tekken 2 for the PS1? I remember a friend of mine was getting his Playstation for Christmas back in 1997 and he was so excited to be getting Tekken 2 as one of his games and I basically avoided the Tekken games back in the day mainly because of the hype and also because I was more into the N64 back then than PS1. Anyhow, after playing the Tekken trilogy on and off on the PS1 for several years now I've got to say that I'm really quite fond of these games and feel they're presence within the PS1 library is very important. How do you guys feel about these games? Recently I did a review of it which is located at http://theretrovideogameaddict.blogs...t-reviews.html for anyone who is interested in reading it.

It's funny, I never thought about how important these games were to the PS1 back in the mid to late 90's. They truly were system sellers and helped the PS1 to dominate the console wars back then and really cemented Namco as something other than a classic arcade game company. As a matter of fact I think I'll go play some Tekken 2 now!
    You're back to spamming again?

Come on, dude. Take a hint. Your blog readership is dead because you were no longer spamming. It's not good and people don't want to read it. Stop trying to shove it down peoples' throats already. Seriously.

Cherry (Level 1) TheRetroVideoGameAddict's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CastlevaniaDude View Post
    You're back to spamming again?

Come on, dude. Take a hint. Your blog readership is dead because you were no longer spamming. It's not good and people don't want to read it. Stop trying to shove it down peoples' throats already. Seriously.
    Just trying to discuss some Tekken 2, bro. relax. Actually, my YouTube channel is basically dead because I've not done much with it but my blog is booming with subscribers and daily views, it's been quite a joy to connect with my readers on a personal and professional level. If you don't like that than you just go ahead and don't, but I'll just go on being a successful blogger.

Toodles.
    On Twitter @OfficialRVGA -- My YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialRVGA
    http://theretrovideogameaddict.blogspot.com <----- The **Official** blog of The Retro Video Game Addict!
    *UPDATED* on 11/4/13 The Retro Video Game Addict reviews: Tekken 2 for the PS1!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheRetroVideoGameAddict View Post
    Just trying to discuss some Tekken 2, bro. relax. Actually, my YouTube channel is basically dead because I've not done much with it but my blog is booming with subscribers and daily views, it's been quite a joy to connect with my readers on a personal and professional level. If you don't like that than you just go ahead and don't, but I'll just go on being a successful blogger.

Toodles.
    You're fucking delusional.

champion of the year, all years FFStudios's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    wallsmasher64
    Steam
    toxicklay

don't even bother with this dude, Castlevania. he's got a mean streak of terrible posts as long as santa's naughty list and doesn't show any signs of stopping

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FFStudios View Post
    don't even bother with this dude, Castlevania. he's got a mean streak of terrible posts as long as santa's naughty list and doesn't show any signs of stopping
    It makes me feel really cool to have an actual internet conversation with a successful blogger, though.