Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Nice to meet you

- Who you are
    My name is jboybdayboy.

- Where you live
    I live in the middle of California

- How you found the forums
    I found an amazing thread started by this awesome person named PSony.

- What your favorite games are
    Would probably have to be Mystical Ninja for the N64. Games in the top 20 list would be Contra 4, Dark Souls, F-zero GX, Sf4. Might have to add CastleVania bloodlines to the list, that game just recently got me hooked on the Sega Genesis.

- What systems you collect for
    I just recently got hooked on my Gamecube, went ahead and bought a Component cable for it to show my love for it. I already have a pretty good collection of games for it from over the years when the system was the "new" console. A couple years ago I while walking home from school, I found a like new Mega Man X collection at Good will for 3.26.

- What you do in "real life"
    Theres this awesome store called "Reds Donuts", I constantly day dream that I go there and they use a slide to send the dozen donuts to my face.

- Any other interesting facts, like how you began collecting, etc.
    I love video games, I never resell games I own so thats how my collection began.

Insert Coin (Level 0) babywuchki's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Hi

my name is Chris aka babywuchki. I've been stalking these forums for about a decade and have finally joined up. I actually think I joined up a long time ago but I don't remember what my sign on info was and I go by a different ID now anyway.

My main objective is collecting CIB NES Black Box variants of all regions. Also go for all Hang Tab box NES, and other random early CIBs of games I like. And to a lesser extent I collect loose carts to play. I do occasionally buy stuff for other systems if I come across something I want to play but very rarely.

My favorite NES game is Sqoon. I know its not every bodies top pick but its got that special something that really appeals to me. I mostly like to play early NES games, thus the reason I love to collect them most.

Personally, I am a single dad and work full time. I am raising my daughter to be a gamer and she loves NES even though the iPad is her favorite game system. I also work full time.