- Who you are

A loner, and a rebel who would go on big adventures for what is dear to me.

- Where you live

Beyond the Bridge.

- How you found the forums

The elusive guidebook that comes from this locale brought me here many years ago.

- What your favorite games are

Crystals of Zong, Impossible Mission, Kings Quest III, Zork II, Beneath A Steel Sky, Star Control 2, X Wing Fighter, Myst, Zaxxon, Commando, Ultima IV, Quest of Avatar, Ikari Warriors 1&2, Lode Runner, Baldurs Gate, Legendary Wings, Kid Nikki Radical Ninja, Diablo 2, Lords of the Realm, King of Fighters, Shadowgate, Faxanadu, Scheherezade, Rtype, Shining Force, Raiden Fighter II, Outrun, Ridge Racer, Silent Hill 1&2, Metal Gear 1&2, Ico, Shenmue 1 & 2, Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Skies of Arcadia, Record of Lodoss War, Grandia 2, Metroid Prime, Dragon Quest 8, Fallout 2 & 3, Elder Scrolls Oblivion, Mass Effect 2, Demon Souls, Modnation Racers, The Last of Us

- What systems you collect for

I don't collect much anymore, but am looking for classics and suggestions for Game Boy Color. Other than that I have an NES turned into a MidiNES that still plays games, a Nintendo DS with 3 games Dragon Quest 6 & 9 and Korg DS-10. I still keep a VGA setup Dreamcast and am always looking to try GD Roms from that scene.

- What you do in "real life"

After church, that's when real life begins!

- Any other interesting facts, like how you began collecting, etc.

Raised to pursue second hand, deprived gamer.