Quote Originally Posted by celerystalker View Post
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150519_235923.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	117.9 KB 
ID:	8071
I also have this Kirby 64 promo sign/pillow I get a lot of questions about. Got it from a Nintendo PR rep years ago
I still own one as well. I got mine from an Electronics Boutique after requesting it for months around the time of the game's release so it was definitely used in stores.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanooki View Post
I'd love to have that plush kirby sign, never could wrangle that one. .
There's also one for the original Kirby's Adventure on NES though he is a little more pale.

This pic is more red-saturated than most I've seen.

Both signs are rare, though I've seen the NES one pop up more often than the N64. When I do see the N64 one, it is usually missing the top part with the title. If I remember correctly, I saw an N6t4 one pop up on ebay in 2015 and it did not have the title part of the sign. I look regularly for Kirby ephemera as a curiosity, though I've never bid on these auctions.

As I said both are rare and I have two references for the NES Kirby sign. The first is an auction, ending in 2010 for $355.55 (2010 auction). The second is a more recent auction, ending this past November 2015 for a $1000--that's 1K, that's 1 grand, baby!

Listing shown as sold in completed search results
After clicking on link, the status of the listing is shown as Ended (November 2015 auction) and you might think that it ended without being sold but the search results show it in green which means somone clicked buy it now. That doesn't mean they went through with the transaction.

As for references to the Kirby 64 sign auction, I only have my memory of seeing it. I did not follow up on the end price, though I remember seeing 55 or 85 in my mind's eye when the bidding was still open, though that might be a twisted memory as memories do change over time. You just can't trust it.

Items like this are rare and their values fluctuate based on demand and awareness (of the item and that a listing is available in the first place). Sure, a high buy it now might be snatched up before you notice it, but with enough exposure, an auction can reach pretty lofty heights. If you wanted to sell the Kirby 64 sign ( why, oh why would you get rid of Kirby :'(, I suggest putting it up for auction.