I had a blast with this game. It wasn't perfect, but the biggest criticism I might have of it is that they give you some upgrades and make you spend for others...leaving you un-optimized unless you "peek ahead" at what upgrades you spent resources on that you could have gotten for free later. They also give you the biggest, baddest weapons really late in the game, so you don't have a ton of time to enjoy them. But they are pretty enjoyable. I liked the purple triangle (whatever it was called) the best.

But the story was compelling. It isn't really consistent with the movie that came out a few years ago, but that's fine. Some of the tech is a bit dated - e.g., one level has you going onto someone's PDA. Some were very cool - outrunning the burning, all-eliminating death ray of a hard drive reformat, for instance. Also, going to the old mainframe where the original TRON is supposed to have taken place.

Pretty creative level designs. Oh yeah - they also had lightcycle racing. I forgot all about that. That was very cool. Whatever cheap price it's going for on Steam is probably worth it.