I'm quite happy to see Xeodifter getting a release - its a game I enjoyed via PS+ so I'll happily buy a physical copy. Though I do hope they also do a physical release of Mutant Mudds for the Vita - mainly because I prefer that game to Xeodrifter but also because the Vita version of MM never got a Euro release.
Quote Originally Posted by Aussie2B View Post
On an unrelated note, I gotta say I'm a little annoyed by how they're shipping Oddworld. For some reason, they're packing games up and just hoarding them in order to ship out all at once, I guess in some notion of being "fair". Personally, I don't mind if other people get their copies before me. I'd rather have some shot of receiving my copies sooner rather than later instead of everybody having to wait the maximum amount of time. As it is, it looks like my games were packed up a week ago but not handed off to USPS until presumably today. I dunno, it's not like I'm super antsy to get them, it's just a bizarre way to approach shipping to me.
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. For the record I'm not bothered about having them shipped off in batches, I was just concerned that my tracking info hadn't been updated in 5 days. I just checked mine today and its finally on its way out of America.