Honestly, I don't really care about watching the event live, I was just hoping to sign up for a chance to win the gift card and then maybe sell the tickets if they don't allow you to take cash value instead, but Nintendo's website is such sh*t that I can't even enter the sweepstakes.

It requests you to sign in, so when you sign in, it then takes you to your account page, click on Nintendo after that to go to the main page, find the sweepstakes by searching the first page of a horribly designed website, click on the sweepstakes which gives you the same information, to sign in and then register. It has you listed as logged out on the top right. Without even signing back in, if you click the Nintendo logo on the top left again, it'll go back to www.nintendo.com and you'll retain your sign in, but any time you go to the page nwc.nintendo.com you're not listed as signed in, so it's a sweepstakes that can't even be won. For those that don't attempt to log in because they can't make the event, etc, they'll think, wow, Nintendo is being pretty cool offering this, but in reality, people aren't getting anything. Well, they are getting something, they're getting their time wasted even attempting the bullshit until they realize they're going in an endless loop that doesn't work.