I know certain people here will defend it, but remember when LRG stated that they charge $10 more for all titles at a minimum of $25. They've been charging more than $10 each title for the past few weeks now, atleast the only titles I've been interested in purchasing. Bloodstained Curse of the Moon $10, LRG price was $30. Freedom Planet $15, LRG price was $30. Mercenary Kings $15, LRG Price is $30 Transistor $20, LRG price is $35.

And they're selling 90 games per week, maybe if you didn't shove all this bottom of the barrel bullshit week by week you'd actually keep people interested in full set collection, the casual collectors probably wouldn't have been scared out, and you wouldn't be selling worse than you've ever been for not just the PS4 but the Switch as well lately. And unfortunately other limited publishers are requiring to do lower sales amounts on their games as well because LRG's greed is cannibalizing the market.

A friend of mine told me what the acronym for LRG really means, and it couldn't be any more perfect for this company. LRG. Literal Representation of Greed.