Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
So Gameguy, still wanna hold on to your copy of SH4?
I somehow missed this thread and didn't see it updated. I've just been catching up on what you wrote, thanks for all that . I pretty much agree with your view on the quality of the writing and characters for Downpour, I did see a playthrough of the game online so I mostly remember it. Honestly it seems about the same quality wise as Silent Hill 4, just with the way the characters are written and acted. So prepare yourself for that.

For now I am still going to hold onto SH4, I already have it so I figure why not keep it? So far I don't think I paid more than $5 for any of the Silent Hill games in my collection so I'm happy with that.

And with all this time at home I've been looking through some boxes I stored away, I actually have a copy of Silent Hill Downpour for PS3. I completely forgot I had this, there were some other items stored with it I vaguely recognize so I'm pretty sure I found it at a garage sale a few years ago. It's getting bad when I can't remember what I have or how much I paid for it. I'm usually pretty good with that stuff, remembering everything except for the exact dates of purchase. I think I got this before I had a PS3 console.