Went to a GameXchange on the far side of Fort Worth, TX because I've plundered most other locations around here. Tales of Graces was $18.99, and since Dark Souls had been reduced to $6.99 it fell within the "buy 2 under $7.99 get 1 free" sale, so Mighty No. 9, Shift 2 Unleashed, Split/Second, Rage, and Kane & Lynch 2 were picked up as well. At a Movie Trading Company store I picked up that British release of Star Wars The Clone Wars (another foreign release! I just keep finding import games in the wild!) and Record of Agarest War 2. On my previous day off I picked up Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late at another Movie Trading Company. It seems like there's other collectors like me out there, just discovering the PS3 library, and a lot of games tend to disappear off store shelves, I've gotten to where I see a game I don't have I grab it up because I might not see it for a long time, maybe never again.

I'm hoping to go on vacation in a couple weeks, and I'm planning on hitting a bunch of different game stores en route. I'm hoping to find some games I haven't come across yet. The PS3 seems to have a lot of them. That makes the collector in me happy.