I believe it was a PS2 game called "A Dog's Life" or something similar. It was designed by one of the pioneers of the UK computer scene, so it had a good pedigree. Bought it, played it for a while, and became brutally sick. Disorientation, severe nausea, the whole thing. There's parts of the game where they simulate a dog's sense of smell and it goes into a fish-eye lens kind of effect, and the motion sickness took a toll. I felt horrible for hours afterward, far worse than any motion sickness I've ever felt from any other game.

I loved Phantasy Star Online on the GameCube - I had a character that was past level 120, I had been playing it to wind down after work for years. When saving to switch the console off, I accidentally brushed up against the memory card ever so slightly... but that was enough to corrupt the card and make me lose that character. I get the urge to play it every once in a while, and sometimes I will fire it up, but it was too much of a gut punch to lose such a massive amount of progress. I'm a bit gunshy to put any real effort into it now.

My favorite Intellivision game was a title called Mind Strike, it worked with the ECS adaptor and keyboard. Over time I noticed that the game would black out after a while. And that time period became shorter and shorter. Now the ECS won't even come on. I've wanted to play that game for years, but I only managed to get the game working properly in emulation fairly recently. And now I don't play it much because I have the feeling it's going to die on me, even though I'm not running it on the original hardware. I get paranoid it'll start failing again, even though I know it basically can't do that.