I took that PS4 into a console repair place. It seems like the HDMI ports on these are a bit weak and contacts break. I'm still on vacation too, so it's over an hour's drive just to drop it off and another hour or so to pick it up. It'll cost $90 for the repair (that is, if there's nothing else wrong with it). Still, I hope it'll work tomorrow when it's ready. I stopped at a second location of GameXchange in the area and bought Metal Wolf Chaos XD, Has-Been Heroes, and Geometry Wars Dimensions - Evolved for the PS4, and Armored Core For Answer for the PS3. There was a nice Limited Run published rhythm game for the PS4 that I thought I should pick up while I can (the name of which escapes me), but since I suck at rhythm games I decided against it. I'm burning through money a bit quicker than I should be for a vacation week, but if the PS4 is working properly I might pick up a Playstation VR set-up when my paycheck gets direct deposited. The GameXchanges around here have used ones for $119. I'm assuming that'll be without the camera.