Quote Originally Posted by gbpxl View Post
Well you didnt fix it, you just turned it into a more unrealistic picture. Women dont wear burkas when they go fishing.

The cover was fine to begin with. That wasnt the game I was even talking about.
What did you say earlier?

There's a fishing game on the Xbox with a woman on the cover in a bikini. What does that have to do with fishing? I've been fishing many times in my life, I've never seen any swimsuit models wearing bikinis as they're reeling in a bass. And again that is a very male dominated sport so I am not sure how the cover makes any sense.
The cover you're talking about has the woman holding a fishing rod. Maybe the woman actively fishing has something to do with fishing? The cover I posted just has a woman on it staring outwards at the audience and doing nothing else.

You also said that it doesn't make sense that a woman would be on the cover as it's a male dominated sport, but the cover I posted with a woman on it "was fine to begin with". You're not really consistent with your complaints. Or maybe when you were asking about "objectification of women in video games" you really only meant the specific examples in your original post as those are the only games that objectify women under the specific conditions you outlined.

In any case the specific game cover you mentioned is well known as an extreme example of controversial game marketing, it's not like it's a normal type of cover that every company regularly uses.
https://wackoid.com/game/10-retro-vi...allowed-today/