It's been a while since I last posted, and I'm behind, but I did write-ups of this weeks ago. I have more finds than this post, so this is a part 1 out of 2 or 3 replies to get up to date.

==========
July 3, Sunday:
==========

First, I went to one yard sale about 6 miles from me, and bought a Rock Band 2 (Xbox 360) set:

Rock Band 1 (w/ Box & Manual,)
Rock Band 2 (w/ Box & Manual,)
Rock Band 2 Drum Set
4 Drum Sticks
Rock Band 1 or 2 Wired Guitar Controller (Stratocaster type.)

All for $20. No microphone, but I already had one from a different sale a year or two earlier.

Later, I found a Pixel Pals Super Mario Bros. 3 Mario Figure, but it's broken; there's battery acid leakage. I got it for $0.25.

Much later, I bought a Super NES Mouse Controller missing the ball and ball compartment plastic. Also included was a Super NES controller cord that was dis-assembled for some reason, and I paid $5 for this. (Not pictured.) I normally wouldn't pay so much, but I had just bought a SNES Mouse Pad a few days earlier.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0326 - Most Yard Sale Finds for July 3, 2022. (Jpeg.).jpg 
Views:	607 
Size:	124.9 KB 
ID:	10926

=========
July 8, Friday:
=========

I decided to go to a town about 45 miles from me, where I found nothing I was after, despite trying to follow directions I saw posted! (Awful follow-up with some of these Facebook people.) So then I ended up turning around and going another 30 or so miles to a different, closer to home town, where I found many yard sales as the town was having a yard sale weekend.

First, I saw some Game Boy and Game Boy Color commons for $3 and $4 each. I passed.

Next, I saw an Xbox 360 Slim in White with some games for $80. I passed on most of this, but bought a copy of Ghostbusters with the box (missing manual) for $4; mostly because I wanted to play it.

Next sale: 1 Omega Juicer missing the juicing parts, for $1. (Not pictured.)

After that, I "lost my head" (Father thought I overpaid) and bought a 1960s Western Auto Battery Charger that looks like it has bad humidity damage for an "obscene" $3. (Not pictured.)

Next, there was then free stuff on the side of the road. 1 book about chocolate, added to the car. (Not pictured.)

A few sales later, I saw yet another Rock Band set for Xbox 360! "What the heck, I ought to get it." This is a Rock Band 1 set:

Drums,
Wired Guitar with Strap (missing 1 strap pin,)
Rock Band 1 game,
2 Microphones.

They had marked the price down from $20 to $10, but then the woman selling it said she'd take $5 for it without me even asking, so I went with it.

Name:	IMG_0323 - Some Yard Sale Find for July 8, 2022 (Friday. Jpeg.).jpg 
Views:	567 
Size:	127.7 KB 
ID:	10927

Then not 1 block away, I saw some free stuff on the side of the road. Add 1 Clay Disc Thrower, 1 Sears Timing Light, 1 Sears Engine Analyzer, and some Motorcycle Books to the car. (Not pictured.)

Some more running around, and I found nothing until I got to another yard sale miles away that I saw advertised online. There was a NES with 22 games for $200, and I looked through the lot, but I was not comfortable buying at $200 for all that's included. Most of the games are commons, and the price is just a bit short of the tip top eBay price range for an un-guaranteed console with that specific lot of un-guaranteed working games. There was a copy of Super Mario Bros. 2 in Box with Manual, but it was squished. I passed on this.

So by this time I was winding down, and I went to Walmart for groceries. However, around 3 to 5 PM when I was about ready to go home, I decided to leg it by another route to cover more territory. Good thing I did, both of the last 2 sales proved fruitful.

The first sale had an April 2007 Playstation 3 (80 Gig version) without any controllers or wires, and a copy of a Nascar 2011 game. They also had a Wii with a controller that has a bad power button because someone bit the controller. Both of these systems are in poor cosmetic condition & are dirty, but I paid $10 between the two of them. I never had a PS3 before, so I'm happy with this.

Name:	IMG_0327 - Yard Sale Finds for July 8, 2022. PS3 and Wii. Jpeg..jpg 
Views:	588 
Size:	131.6 KB 
ID:	10928

The final and most valued item of July 8th, though? I didn't need to pay money for it. I followed the last sign of the day just after the PS3 and Wii, then I got to a sale where the two residents were going to move, and I saw nothing I was after. However, I asked if they might have items I was looking for. I didn't find anything game-related, but I'm also into Musical Instruments, at which point the woman there asked if I'd like an Electonic Drum Set. I said I'd have a look at it, and she also said she wanted to just give it away because it was a gift to her and her husband, so I accepted it. So now I have an Electronic Drum Set that's probably worth $300 or more, all because I simply asked. I'd take photos of it, but it's not in the best place for photos now.

- Austin