Quote Originally Posted by Tron 2.0 View Post
Disappointed no lunars and popful mail for the u.s version of the mini II,unless later on hacks open it up.Beside i also see it pointless for it to have night trap when the game all ready got the remaster treatment for modern consoles.
Yeah that would have been nice to get the Lunars but who knows what the asking price was to get those games on the system. As for "Night Trap"-why not be able to play it in its quasi-original glory? I don't know if the remaster allows it nor do I know how well the remaster plays compared to the original. Personally I'd like the original on all the FMV based games as that's how I remembered playing it. To me it'd be like watching a colorized version of a favorite black and white film. Or the director's cut of "Star Trek: The Motion Picture"-I like the originals, please.

Still kinda floored the got the FMV titles they did. And got the Lockheed license to put "Afterburner II" on the console. I think it was gaming providence that when I opened my YouTube app that the Mini 2 video was right at the top of the feed. My jaw dropped at the sight of the titles I hoped for (though couldn't make a sound as everyone was sleeping). After I bopped over to Amazon to pre-order it. Yeah I can play these games on any emulator but this is nice, legit and I'm supporting Sega and the licensors. This gets games into both old and new gamers' hands to take a trip back in time without breaking the bank.