Not really "finds" but I jumped on some deals from the Nintendo eShop.

Nintendo Switch

$29.99 The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim-even though I own this on PC, I don't like lugging my gaming laptop to work if I want to play stuff during lunch. I found that the Switch version is pretty dang comparable to the PC version.

$4-ish Quake-A couple of my kids talked about playing an FPS of some sort. Why not take them back in time? Looks pretty dang sweet and plays fast. Can't wait to try the split screen.

When I was out and about-nothing really great of note. Thrifts and shops were pretty much barren of titles and the latter that did have games wanted a chunk of change. The wife and I went to a couple antique stores in Cedarburg and one had a lot of cool stuff! If I was in the market for some retro stereo stuff-I'd go there. They also had a "Free Blockbuster" take-and-leave video box on the side of the building. Inside I picked up some audio tapes (The Cars "Shake It Up", Mr. Mister "Welcome to the Real World" and "The California Raisins" all complete), "Clockwork Angels" by Rush (which unfortunately I found was not to be a hit with me, though most albums after "Counterparts" didn't resonate with me). My wife found classic gold Christmas garland.