I'm still playing Mario Kart: Super Circuit on my Game Boy Advance SP. I've earned gold on every Super Circuit cup in 50cc and 100cc and started working toward the same in 150cc, which is obviously tougher. I've unlocked all the extra cups (that is, the tracks from Super Mario Kart) in 50cc and got gold in those, and now I'm working on unlocking them all in 100cc too. It's a little annoying that you can't unlock the extra cups on the first try, since there have been many times when I've earned gold and got 100+ coins on my first go. In fact, there's only been two times where I got silver rather than gold on the first try. I remember having a lot of trouble with 150cc in Super Mario Kart as a kid, so we'll see what happens here, but I imagine that game is just harder overall. For one, the Super Circuit tracks are definitely a lot more spacious than the narrow ones in Super Mario Kart. That was one thing I noticed about Mario Kart 64 even back in the day, how the tracks felt ridiculously wide compared to those in the original. And I've never played any version of Rainbow Road that seems a fraction as challenging as the narrow, borderless one in Super Mario Kart. Anyway, I've gotten some double star rankings in Super Circuit, but I know the highest ranking is three stars. I imagine trying to get triple star rankings on every cup is where things would get real tough.