That's fun! My wife was pregnant around the time all my stuff happened, so we're up to 3 now (and we are done). Kids do a lot to brimg back fun to things that at one time seemed old hat. My oldest boy is almost 9 now, and is my player 2. It's a lot of fun seeing him explore a lot of the same interests as me, but also his own. I never did volleyball or judo, but he's really into them... but he has a fun taste for old video games that's really fun to share, and since my health got as bad as it did, I had to change careers to something easier on my body, so I left my 20 years as a Wal-Mart manager for an office job in insurance. I took a pay cut, but now I get to see my kids every night, every weekend, and at holidays in a way I never could before, which has given me much more play time together.

Actually, to be at least vaguely on topic, my boys reminded me of Yoku's Island Express, the pinball metroidvania I mentioned. My oldest is helping his little brother along with some of the tricker sections, and he's very patient with him, which makes me happy to see!