Here's another one to avoid...

Stringcheeserocks

He signed up on 11/13, and the first thing he does is use a "BuyItNow" on my Sega Master System. I put in my auction that I need a "verified" Paypal address and not only did he pay with a non-verified address, the names didn't even match. I might overlook this if he had a ton of feedback, but he has "0", so I send him this email:

Thanks for winning my auction!

However, I do have one issue - As stated in the auction details, I require a confirmed address if paying via Paypal to send this to:

Payment is expected within 10 days of auction close. Payment is accepted in the form of cash (consealed at your own risk), personal checks, money orders or Paypal. Personal checks need to wait 10 days to clear. Paypal must be a *VERIFIED ADDRESS*, will not ship to any other address. Shipping is all that is charged, no handling fees because that's just bad business. All items are sold "as is" unless otherwise noted. All items shipped via US Priority Mail unless otherwise noted or unless agreed upon by the seller before the auction ends. Items shipped within 5 days of auction end. Shipping will cost more to send outside of the US. Thanks again for looking.

If I ship to your current address without a confirmed address, I have the chance of being burned and losing both the merchandise I'm sending and the money I'm making off the auction.

Here's what can be done:

1. You get your address confirmed via Paypal. Once this is done, I'll send this out ASAP.

2. I'll send you your Paypal payment back, and you can pay via Money Order.

Please let me know how you want to move forward with this.

Thanks!

Brian

He responds back with:

Well, they wont verify my address so I guess we will have to do this by money order. Let me know when you have sent paypal money back. Where should I send the money order? How much? Thanks,
Matt

It's odd that he didn't know how much he sent me the day before... so I give him his total and get this this morning:

I hate to do this but I've had a family emergency and I cant afford this at the time. I hope to buy it later if possible. Once again I apoligize and I hope I havent caused you too much trouble. Thanks,

Matt

Of course I proceed to leave him negative feedback, will be filing a NPB in a few days, etc, and sent him a "you suck" email. Just thought I'd let everyone know to watch out!