Thread: ***SOLD*** Modded ColecoVision A/V Outputs BIOS LEDs

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default ***SOLD*** Modded ColecoVision A/V Outputs BIOS LEDs

ColecoVision

Up for auction is a completely refurbished and modified Coleco ColecoVision. Included in the auction are the ColecoVision game console, 2 controllers, Donkey Kong, Lady Bug, and Pepper II, a power supply, and a 6 Ft. gold-plated A/V cable. Everything is 100% guaranteed working, including console, controllers, games, and modifications.

Modifications:

1: Gold-Plated, Color-Coded, RCA Audio/Video Output Jacks

This modification allows you to directly connect the game system to modern televisions or home theater systems. No longer are you required to use a TV/game switch, or forced to deal with blinking white sprites or audio “humming” while playing the game. This allows for the clearest picture and sounds ever available with a ColecoVision.

2: New BIOS Chip Installed

The original BIOS setup forced you to sit through 10 or 12 seconds of Coleco’s opening title screen when a Coleco-published game was inserted into the cartridge slot and the unit powered up. After the time delay you could then select the number of players and the difficulty. With the new BIOS chip installed, after the console is powered up, the instant you press one of the controllers left fire buttons (yellow button for a Super Action controller), the agonizingly long title screen is skipped and you continue on to the game.

3: LED Power Indicator Lights

Nine LEDs shine through the front face-plate underneath the ColecoVision logo. The lights are colored red, orange, yellow, green, blue, green, yellow, orange, and red to correspond with the logo’s colored letters that they are mounted under.

All of the modifications and the refurbishing work was professionally done and installed by me. I built the A/V output circuit and installed the RCA output jacks, I programmed and installed the new BIOS EPROM, and I assembled and installed the LED light board. I also cleaned and conditioned the expansion module interface port, cartridge slot, and on/off switch contacts. The controllers were completely disassembled and all directional contacts and buttons were cleaned and conditioned. Not only will this console work completely when you receive it, but it will work for many years to come.

Shipping will be $14.95 with tracking services to anywhere in the continental US via USPS. Insurance is not required, but is offered at $4.50. I do prefer payment via PayPal, but I also accept money orders, cashiers checks, and personal checks. I will ship the auction items out either the same or next business day after confirmed payment is received. International bidders are welcome, and shipping will be determined after the end of the auction.

Here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=8116537014

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The reserve has been met, the BIN has been killed. Less than 2 days left!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Less than 24 hours left!!!