Quote Originally Posted by Jagasian
Jibbajaba,

What did you not like about the Messiah wireless controllers? I already ordered one SNES controller. I don't like the fact that they went with such a non-standard D-pad and select/start buttons. My ideal SNES controller would be in every way like the official SNES controller, but 2.4GHz wireless.

It looks like the Atari 2600 joystick that they are working on is far more faithful to the original. In my opinion, this is what retro gamers want: the same with only improvements. I would love to see wireless paddles for the 2600. It would be far easier to hold Warlords parties
Pretty much everything you just said is exactly how I feel. I use the Acclaim wireless controller for my nes, because it has the exact same feel as a first party controller, except that it is thicker to accomodate the batteries. I didn't like messiah's D-pads, and picking them up I just thought that they had a cheap feel to them. I am definitely looking forward to seeing thier wireless Atari controller, since the standard atari joystick has such a short cord, but I dont have my hopes up. Didn't someone make a wireless Atari joystick already, anyway?

Chris