Quote Originally Posted by YoshiM
Quote Originally Posted by Iron Draggon
I wish that I had all the Wisdom Tree games, just for the sake of having some Christian crap.

I would never replace the back of a cart unless the cart itself was damaged somehow though. I suspect that they're like music CD's, most people never notice it, but every CD you own has a number code on it and all the inserts for that disk have a matching number code on them. So if you ever replace the disk or the inserts with a disk or an insert from another one supposedly exactly like it, your numbers won't match anymore, just like parts on a car.
Typically carts don't have any special identifying marks on them that I've noticed other than the "don't immerse in water, don't clean with solvent, etc." from Nintendo or the stamped info from Sega. I don't see any problem with swapping the backs.

Now replacing labels....THAT'S something I'd like to know if anyone has done and if so how they went about it. I just got a few Genny carts where the labels are beat to hell (especially my Ghouls n' Ghosts). I'd love to yank the label off and replace it with one I can print off my printer (which has great picture quality).
I would advise against printing new labels.