How annoying is it when you buy a PlayStation 1 game (PAL or NTSC) and when it arrives in the post, all the case is cracked??? I get well annoyed.

But it's not a problem, because there is a simple solution - Replace the case!

Now American games is easy, because they just come in a standard jewel case.

But PAL games come in special cases, and you need to buy special replacements...

One problem with this is - If it's an American game you're replacing, then you lose the white security strip which comes at the top of all games. So, you either have to live with a cracked case, or replace it and lose th white strip... Which do you do? Personally, i'd rather live with the crack, keep the game sealed, and then search for another one in the future...

PAL games tend to have a official hologram on them though - So my question is: "If you buy the replacement cases from somewhere like HMV or GAME, then do they also have these holograms on?"

I ask, because obviously if you replace the case, you will lose the hologram.

Same could also be said for PAL PS2 games, although they tend to be either on the back or the front... Have you ever tried changing one game's cover with another only to find the hologram is in the wrong place??? Very annoying.